Buying and Selling Real Estate in Westchester and the Hudson Valley
How I Can Help You Buy a Home?
Purchasing a home is a complicated process for all buyers, whether it is your first purchase or if you have made several before, the home buying process can come with many questions. When you work with me, I can help you find a home in the neighborhood you desire that not only fits your budget but meets all of your criteria for the best quality and value. Once we find you the right home, I will help guide you through the process of making an offer, negotiating the terms of the sale, identifying a trusted home inspector, the process of attorney review, and closing the sale.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria in the most efficient and seamless way possible
- Understand all the processes and paperwork when buying your home
- Have the latest market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf who has only your best interests in mind
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that an experienced and knowledgeable professional will assure you a smooth transaction
How I Can Help You Sell a Home?
Deciding to sell your home is a big decision. After all, a home is where your heart is, it is where memories are made. Saying goodbye is never easy but when it is time to move, I am here to promote and sell your home to the next owner who will enjoy it as much as you do. As your trusted advisor, I will guide you through the home selling process one step at a time, explaining the basic real estate practices and all the related paperwork. I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, develop a strategic marketing plan and prepare your home for sale. After your home is listed, I will work closely with you to ensure that you are kept up to date throughout the process.By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to sell your home as quickly and efficiently as possible for the highest feasible price
- Understand all the processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have increased exposure of your home, thus, attracting more buyers and more agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf with your best interest in mind
- Have peace of mind knowing that the sale of your property is being handled by a licensed, trained professional